Friday, November 6, 2009

Samples Of Pinky Adult Film Star Should I Be Concerned About This?

Should I be concerned about this? - samples of pinky adult film star

Three days ago I had a colcoscopy in the past year have shown high-risk HPV. Firstly, I have in the past year and showed a high risk of abnormal cell growth (PAP). My doctor told me there were eight bodies abnormal, they took samples each (total, a sample of sixteen).

My father finally realized that was a relief, but still high-risk HPV testing. She wanted to because I colcoscopy abnormal bleeding from late September to early January and ends. He feared it was a sign of pre-cancer. So I test again three days ago. With joy I said there was only one country that was a good sign, and lasted only two samples () one from each side.

I did not cause any special problems such as dizziness or cramping. In fact, it was less painful than the last time, so I thought that everything would be fine. She warned against cramps, sweating, fever, chills, and all that, but I've had nothing but the point of discharge.

Today I'm on the toilet and found a mass of tissue that looks like dead skin. HE WHite with a touch of gray, and very similar to what I was in a mussel or oyster can seem to think (the meat). It was huge. Perhaps the ultimate size of a fingernail is Pinky.

I was not worried. I assumed that maybe the place where a biopsy had died and fell back in my stomach. I have no pain, fever, cold or strong odor, and delete my resignation again. But now weighs on my mind. I do not call it the emergency room doctor (not back) will be until Tuesday, unless they show signs of infection begin, and I feel good, but found nothing on this, which is a possible case from all sides Doctor . What is fever?

1 comments:

myjamsan... said...

Something similar happened to me and told me it was scar tissue. But I would like to discuss this with your doctor when to see them. If you do not have any pain or fever or sore throat worry about that. If you have these symptoms, go to the emergency room.

Post a Comment