Monday, November 30, 2009

How To Write A Cover Letter As A Physical Therapist Aide Can You Make This Cover Letter Better?

Can you make this cover letter better? - how to write a cover letter as a physical therapist aide

To whom it may concern:

I am writing to apply for a job in Saskatchewan Economic Development Association. A copy of my curriculum vitae attached.
I am a student with a disability. Make available to full-time.
Internship at the Economic Development Association of Saskatchewan is very valuable to me. I would be proud to work with a company that actively supports community development. I believe my education, training and work and volunteer experience would be beneficial for my work with the Economic Development Association of Saskatchewan.
Please accept my resume and tell me a summer job with the Economic Development Association of Saskatchewan.

Best regards,
Joe Smith

0 comments:

Post a Comment