Saturday, November 7, 2009

Congrats Message For Having Baby Should I Yell At One Friend For Not Congratulating A Mutual Friend On The Birth Of His Baby Girl?

Should I yell at one friend for not congratulating a mutual friend on the birth of his baby girl? - congrats message for having baby

Me and my two friends are very close in the last 10 years. Well, my friend John, our friend Ron congratulations on the birth of his daughter. He sent an SMS to 21 people and John was the only one who has not yet responded. Ron feels a little hurt by it. No, he was injured. My friend is jealous because he is married and unhappy? Since 2 weeks and still no joy. No call, nothing. He is my friend from an enemy? It was the last time you had a baby that was 2 years ago? Is it not a true friend? Should I quit?

1 comments:

Greg said...

I called. It is very inconsiderate.

Post a Comment