Thursday, November 19, 2009

Body Pain From Cold Drinks Suddenly Serious Pain In My Chest, Rapid Heart, Feeling Very Cold, Shortness Of Breath, Extreme Fatigue?

Suddenly serious Pain in my chest, Rapid heart, Feeling very cold, Shortness of breath, Extreme fatigue? - body pain from cold drinks

I am 24yr male, smoke at a particular time in the gym 5-6 days a week in the gym for over a year
2 times happened last week, before it happens, recently, I sleep at dawn and did not sleep much when I wake up my lunch, I try to eat more protein and less carbohydrate and wait for 3 hours after going to the gym, working hard in the weight class lefting'm in any way, air-conditioned gym is everywhere encounter the cold air, while I was feeling a little rest, then to the gym and went from house to house, the weather is hot and cold soooo, drink coffee during the day with water pipe smoking () in some coffee shop Then I went home after 4 to 5 hours, the symptoms happen to me while I lay in bed, it felt like someone's chest so hard to hold it and feel very, very cold, because .. no energy to try some more in my body, then left to find the hottest place in the house! Was, of course, put the sheet on the floor with extreme fatigue and my heart was beating soo fast and with amazing, I sweat a lot, even when I speakmore tired than I quickly out of breath very quickly pale skin, and lasted 20 minutes - 1 hour, my family took me to the hospital, but when my heart back to normal! Fatigue, but still! doc said that maybe the tightening of the muscles of the chest and the other, it can take a lot of caffeine! , Can you please help me! : (

0 comments:

Post a Comment