Monday, November 9, 2009

Euro Poker Plaques Poker Question About Volume Needed?

Poker question about volume needed? - euro poker plaques

I was playing pretty good and solid poker now, I think if I had played 50k hands a winning player.
I was hard to put too much volume, but I think I now began to more consistently.

If Question 1:
Why is it so important to a lot of pictures play online, you can create a winning player plays only 1 table for life?
Since 1 Online table Very useful is also a lot more per hour than live like that play not online plentifull table as well?

Question 2:
How many tables and hours per day do you recommend I play when I was going to be able to make around 2,000 euros per month.
I have no money for much of March, but after 1-3 months of grinding, I'm beginning to be able to do so.
I play 6max cash games now only 2 tables 25NL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment