Monday, February 8, 2010

Clear A Ramp Wit Bmx What Is The Name Of The 80's Show That Featured The Ball Rolling Down The Ramp And Stairs?

What is the name of the 80's show that featured the ball rolling down the ramp and stairs? - clear a ramp wit bmx

This has recently been forged in an episode of Family Guy and I live my life, I can not remember what was the show, when the ball used in the abstract real-time search site with a ramp and a staircase reading role Corny music. I am not sure that this is a segment of Sesame Street or something. Contact-321 also comes to mind, but I doubt. Is anybody help to clarify this crazy for me!

4 comments:

S M said...

This was a reference to Sesame Street. It was a pinball machine to count the numbers. Oia

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... doo doo doo ... sung by the Pointer Sisters.

Those who teach different numbers over several days.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgocE-JfW ...

Jarod C said...

It was "The Electric Company"? I know I made a reference to that date.

Tina R said...

I can think of Sesame Street, shooting pool, while a song to sing: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12. . .

Tina R said...

I can think of Sesame Street, shooting pool, while a song to sing: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12. . .

Post a Comment