Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Biochemistry Of Fatigue Please Any Doctor Or Nurse Help Me ?

Please any doctor or nurse help me ? - biochemistry of fatigue

Male 24, I was very, very sick for a few months. I had all these tests before and during the course of time and the doctors have diagnosed depression and anxiety chemical imbalance.

SSRIs have not yet, I am not convinced that I suffer from depression.

My symptoms are a lot of weakness. Lack of energy in the legs, arms and legs heavy.fatigue, my appetite is the desire for sweets and fried foods. I hate waking up in the morning and sleep all day and I'm up all night. I'm retired from all that I feel bad that, in general.

Begin with easy and what has happened since the last 5 months.

I went to another doctor will be appointed after the tests.

Biochemistry-glucose, TSH, creatinine, uric acid, sodium, potassium, chloride, CK, ALT, BiliRubin, albumin, cholesterol, vitamin B12, iron, ferritin, urinalysis (Chemeical)

Radio-Canada
Other tests - If the calcium
Vit D
ESR
PCR

FOBT (analysis of occult blood in the stool)

She wants to do everything before I refer a psychiatrist.

All these tests can show whether certain malnutrition, liver, kidney problems, stomach pain, or infection of the blood?

I went to the cardiologist, who performed several tests and said my heart is right.

Are all these tests give a good indication doctor when I am in good physical condition

2 comments:

dina h said...

Very similar to a thyroid problem. Recently has increased with no real reason? If so, you might think, thyroid disorders. Many people in my family have the same symptoms, then increased for no reason, and it was found that the thyroid was the cause. My little sister has had removed para-thyroid problems (two in the last year), and was the same way, no energy for anything, tired all the time, desire, etc.

Check the doctor who tested all the tests, for both of them carried out. He was not injured.

I ask my older sister who is an ICU RN and BF, which is a cardiac RN. If you suggest something, I will post here yet.

I'm sorry you feel bad. We hope you find the answer soon.

badb1tch said...

If all these tests are a good idea to rule out physical illness. You have symptoms of depression. I recommend a psychiatrist because

Post a Comment