Friday, February 19, 2010

8 Weeks Pregnant And Aching Legs Please Help Excruciating Pain In My Lower Stomach, Pelvis Area, And Lower Back..8 Months Pregnant?

Please help excruciating pain in my lower stomach, pelvis area, and lower back..8 months pregnant? - 8 weeks pregnant and aching legs

I am pleased about 8 months pregnant and just went to the doctor on Tuesday but in the last few weeks I had such bad "pain" in my pelvic area. It's like the legs too far apart. Dr. felt my stomach and said that the head, and when I talked about my pain, "said the child's weight when the pain was very, very bad. The only time he feels good when I sit. If I get someone for something or do something (I have 3 years that I deal with 24 / 7 all), this radiating pain in my pelvis, abdomen and back. I can barely move, and I take my belly. My first 9 lb 6 oz, so I'm sure there will be a very big baby, but I never felt this pain with the first. Does anyone kWell, what I do, it feels almost like my pelvis collapses. Is it in me to start working? My doctor is an hour, and I agree with the doctor, the pressure, but the pain is so bad. Any advice, please? Oh.and.

2 comments:

roses_ri... said...

follow the advice of doctors .. a child is considered to be between 38 to 40 weeks duration, then u is not real critical stage. Keep an eye on the water, if it breaks, because you can sometimes go a little at a time when U goes to the bathroom ... u can sit on a sofa or chair if and brace your feet up because u mentioned that he felt good, because it is very uncomfortable in the coming weeks ...... My baby is too big .. Rest as much as u can have up to 4 children, so I know .. It can be difficult to try to take it easy and see if your friends or your family come to help .. Try putting a pillow body down .. or a pillow between your knees when setting .. to relieve this pressure and try to keep one under the belly of gravity, the baby before .. good luck .. Wish U the best .. and Yo hoThis will help .. pe

Lisa said...

Sounds like siatic (sp?) Uterous nerve pain and the child is sitting on the nerve and causes pain you suffer. My baby had that was born from February to late June. To make matters worse, my uterous has not yet fallen completely, and he continues to put pressure on you when I laid on my side, so that now until it is completely healed, I still do this to avoid.

Unfortunately, there is no treatment other than pain, and went uterous delivery outside the nerve cells. While you're sure this is not the pain of childbirth and the doctor know your pain is worse, then I would do everything he could to prevent the movements and positions that make the pain is unbearable.

Good luck!

Post a Comment