Saturday, January 2, 2010

Purple Wallet Does Anyone Know The Designer Of A Purple & Green Wallet In The Lufthansa Airlines InFlight Shopping Magazine?

Does anyone know the designer of a purple & green wallet in the Lufthansa Airlines InFlight shopping magazine? - purple wallet

My family recently flew with Lufthansa, and my sister saw the portfolio in the magazine. It is a Chinese design on the outside of it, a purple and light green leather interior. I think the design has to do something with the two fish ...
I wrote it because the designers did not even have enough money to buy me (€ 60), but I lost the paper. This is the perfect gift for my sister, whose birthday in April approaches, I really want to know who did it.
If someone steals with Lufthansa, please check for me!
Thank you,
MrsBunnsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment