Friday, January 1, 2010

Kingston Technologies Why Is This Smart Modular Technologies RAM Chip Half The Price Of The Kingston KTH-ZD7000/1G Model?

Why is this Smart Modular Technologies RAM Chip half the price of the Kingston KTH-ZD7000/1G model? - kingston technologies

I believe that the improvement of memory in my Compaq Presario R3000 model and is 1.2 chips than 1 GB of RAM. So far I have only to search for Kingston, as recommended by the manufacturer. I've got a compatible chip for SMART Modular Technologies PCConnection.com website which made for half price? What I'm missing? Is there something I misunderstood? Kingston take the chip in the eye "is 1GB DDR333 modules KTH-ZD7000/1G" and the other is "1GB PC2700 333MHz DDR SDRAM DIMM 200-pin Select HP Compaq Notebook and Tablet PC" Help please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment